Product Leader → manager
I can help you hire and structure the team, align people & implement the processes matching your company stage.
Product People → individual contributor
I can help you maximise your impact, implement life long learning tactics, and develop your leadership.
- Workspace - We share a notion workspace to prepare & document everything
- Pre-read - Beforehand, you send me the questions / topics you want to discuss in the next session. If useful, we can also prepare "a program" to deploy on several weeks.
- Problem first - I'll ask many questions to explore the context and problem, we'll deep dive in the solution together.
- Flexible posture - Depending on your needs and wishes, I can coach you (you find all the solutions) or mentor you (I provide content & some of the solutions)
- 🕒 Length - 2 to 4h sessions: Less than 2h is too short for progress, more than 4h is exhausting.
- 🔁 Rhythm - Every other week: Less than once a month makes progress harder to achieve, and usually signal a lack of commitment (you can't find time or subjects).
- 📍 Location - Remote preferred: You save time, and me too. Unless there is a good reason for me to visit your office, I prefer to avoid it.
Am I the right coach for you?
- Follow your first impression: fit is as important as the skillset. If it's useful, we will do a first session free of charge to test, but note that there is no engagement anyway.
- I'll adopt a mentor posture (unless you prefer otherwise): I'll ask questions to understand your unique context and help you assess the situation. Then, I'll help you accelerate with efficient tools tested in my previous experiences.
- I've a 10 years product experience: I've been a developper, a UX Designer / Head of Design, and finally Product Manager / Product Director / VP Product. I worked for companies in different stages: pre-market fit (8 to 60 persons) / post market fit (up to 500 persons), with different cultures and some of the best French startups like ManoMano or comet.
- I'm very documented and connected: for 10 years I've been reading more than 100 articles per week & I'm now curating a weekly newsletter followed by 1400+ persons. In other words, confronted with a new situation I always know where to find a resource or the right person to help us.
- I'm transparent: you can easily assess my mindset reading "my user guide" written for my previous team, listen to what I did in my first 100 days at comet (fr) or the method I implemented. All the content is referenced here but you can also read my newsletter archive (I comment every link).
- I coach several persons: CEOs like Thomas Goubin, Paul Idrobo or Product People like Myriam Bossard (Senior PM @Ornikar), Christophe Lamperti (CPO @Double), Dimitri Baeli (CPO @Aramis Auto), Isabelle Sauer, Cyrielle Jourdren, Augustin Regnier. I've also mentored more than 44 Productverse reader in 6 months - NPS 82 & many ended up supporting me.
Yes, sure. I display the usual one because it's the one that works the best in my opinion.
Yes. Please note that the quality depends on the pre-read.
My fees are not public yet. Let's chat before I can tell you. Here's why:
- It depends on your needs that we will discuss in our first conversation
- I'm beta testing a formula to calculate the price, taking into accounts what seems to be the most impactful dimensions:
- Role of the coachee: Individual contributor, Lead / Head of, VP / CPO
- Company size: Individual, Startup, Scale Up, Corporate
- Session Length: 2h, 4h, 1d
- Rhythm: Once, Once or twice in the quarter, Once a month or more